Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Things First

Welcome All...

I am a devoted wife and stay at home mom. And, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll be married 8 years this coming September to a great man, wonderful husband and the best Dad that my kids could ask for. I do get help from him;although he complains every once in awhile; what Man wouldn't?

We have 2 little girls; Amanda is 5 years and Rebekah is 4 months now. And, our son, Lucas is 3 years. They are such a joy but there are challenging moments. We have come to find out that there are disabilities in the family and I'll blog about them all soon so you'll need to come back to find out. I have lived with Cerebral Palsy since my birth but it is a mild case although I still have limitations. I have learned to do just about everything one handed. My C.P. isn't the disabilities in my family I am talking about.
I suppose I should end this post or it'll get to be too long. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment